This presenation provides a description of pilot scale testing and full-scale design of a zerio liquid discharge facility in Florida. Pilot testing included lime softening and ultrafiltration, followed by plate and tube system RO. Found that RO recovery above 50% was not sustainable. Full scale facility included softening plus UF, with softened water combined with NF permeate prior to distribution.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Russell Ferlita, Ph.D., P.E.
- Doosan Hydro Technology, LLC
- AMTA/SEDA Technology Transfer Workshop, Isle of Palms, SC
- AMTA/SEDA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Nanofiltration, Concentrate, Zero Liquid Discharge