This presentation discusses efforts at the Western Water Treatment Plant (WTP11) for Palm Beach County Utilities There is a discussion on the conversion from chloramines to free chlorine disinfection. Disinfection by-products and lead and copper corrosion studies were completed. Post treatment optimization was reviewed.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Pollop Phonpornwithoon, E.I. / Stephen McGrew, P.E. / Krystin Berntsen, P.E.
- Palm Beach County Water Utilities Department
- FSAWWA FSAWWA Fall Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA-SEDA Membrane Technology Session
- chloramines, Belle Glade, WTP11, Palm Beach County, Post treatment