|Job Title:||Sales Manager – North America|
|Company:||LG Water Solutions|
|Job Location:||United States|
firstname.lastname@example.org | 424-352-5042
Please send your resume to Mark Manganaro, Talent Acquisition Manager: email@example.com
About the Company:
“We connect science to life for a better future.”
LG Chem – Leading the Chemical Industry Globally (http://www.lgchem.com)
LG Chem endeavors to become a ‘Global Top 5 Chemical Company’ with a balanced business portfolio with a competitive advantage across the globe, including business divisions in petrochemicals, advanced materials, life sciences, water solutions, and a subsidiary specializing in batteries.
LG Water Solutions (www.lgwatersolutions.com), a division of LG Chem, manufactures NanoH2O™ seawater and brackish water reverse osmosis (RO) membrane elements based on the breakthrough Thin-Film Nanocomposite (TFN) technology. TFN technology improves membrane performance by embedding benign nanoparticles on the membrane surface and increasing flux without compromising salt rejection.
NanoH2O™ SWRO membranes deliver industry-leading salt rejection and up to 20% more flow than conventional RO membranes, significantly reducing the cost of desalination while producing superior water quality.
NanoH2O™ BWRO membranes are engineered to lower OPEX through the intrinsic anti-fouling and durable membrane properties resulting in a lower total cost of plant ownership.
- Executing the company’s “go to market” strategy within the allocated region.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities, thereby assisting in achieving the company’s annual sales objectives.
- Manage regional sales pipeline within SalesForce to achieve quarterly backlog growth.
- Develop and communicate the company’s sales and technical concepts by conducting technical sales presentations with the engineering team to potential industrial clients.
- Identify and structure relationships with regional strategic partners to help the company achieve sales targets.
- Deliver market data and other reports regularly to the management team as required by Commercial Director.
- Identify and manage sales opportunities through the entire commercial process.
- 4-year college degree or above.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in sales or marketing in Water/Wastewater (treatment) industry.
- Experience, in – depth knowledge and client network in RO and water treatment industry.
- Proven ability to interface effectively with customers.
- Leadership and management skill.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently but collaborate with global shareholders – marketing, engineering, R&D and production.
- Experience in leading and managing high performance regional sales staffs.
- Be knowledgeable on local and global market trends and deliver clear insights.
- Track record on leading successful business growth.
- Demonstration of problem solving, meeting deadlines and deliver clear insights.
- Strong communication, presentation and written and verbal English skills.
- Competent in Microsoft office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Sales Force.
- Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, light lifting to 45 pounds
- Ability to work in various types of locations and manufacturing environment
- Ability to travel 30%~50% of the time.
- Prior success in an entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive product knowledge and industry trends
- Work experience in the RO desalination industry
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in sales or marketing within Refinery, Mining and Power markets (Preferred to be brackish water membrane treatment experience)