Seawater desalination generally requires robust pretreatment in order to be sustainable and cost effective. This paper provides an overview of commonly used pretreatment technologies including MF/UF, intake configurations and conventional treatment.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Harold Fravel, Jr., Ph.D. / Kelly Lange-Haider, P.E.
- Dow Water & Process Solutions
- AMTA Annual Meeting, San Diego, CA
- AMTA/SWMOA Pre-Conference Workshop
- microfiltration, ultrafiltration, pretreatment