Orange County Water District’s (OCWD) Advanced Water Purification Facility (AWPF) treats secondary municipal wastewater effluent using MF, RO, and ultraviolet (UV) and hydrogen peroxide in an Advance Oxidation Process (AOP). Source water variations can impact performance and reliability by operation of secondary biological treatment trains and by flow variations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Sunny Wang / Mehul Patel, P.E. / Bill Dunivin / Vasu Veerapaneni / James DeCarolis, Jr., P.E.
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Microfiltration (MF), Reverse Osmosis RO), nitrified