This paper describes the challenges faced and overcome during a start-up of a submerged membrane system used for tertiary treatment at the City of Coeur d’Alene Advanced Wastewater Treatment Facility (AWTF). The AWTF discharges into the Spokane River which has extremely low effluent ammonia and phosphorus limits.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Michael S. Zeltner / Pierre Kwan, P.E. / Casey Fisher
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / HDR Engineering, Inc. / City of Coeur d'Alene
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Coeur d’Alene , ultrafiltration, tertiary , membrane, startup