This presentation addresses the challenges encountered for controlling a truly on-demand WTP. Specific details for the new WTP hydraulics and the new ceramic membranes will be discussed. The focus will be on the start-up of the facility between substantial completion and the first year of operation. Specific details of what worked and what didn?t work will be addressed as well as lessons learned for how to better prepare for the next start-up of this size and complexity. Engineers, operators, and utility managers will benefit from this presentation by learning to be prepared for certain start-up nuances and best practices.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Nathan Kutil, PE / Jim Keenan
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / Butte Silver Bow Water Treatment
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Ceramic Filtration, On Demand, Gravity Powered