This presentation provides an overview of membrane filters and explains commonalities and differences between submerged and pressure membrane applications. Factors presented include pressure requirements, packing density, footprint, and hydraulic considerations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Steven Duranceau, Ph.D., P.E.
- University of Central Florida
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Dayton, OH
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane Filtrations Systems, Submerged Membranes