This study compares the performance of two nanofiltration (NF) membranes and two antiscalants injected upstream of the NF system. The pilot unit is installed at the Choisy-le-Roi drinking water treatment plant (DWTP) located in the suburbs of Paris, France on behalf of the Syndicat des Eaux d?Ile de- France (SEDIF). This DWTP treats river water under a conventional process comprised of pre-ozonation, coagulation/flocculation/sedimentation, sand filtration, ozonation, GAC adsorption and chlorination.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Karima Cecili / Cedric Feliers / Anne Lang
- Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies / Syndicat des Eaux d'lle de France
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Orlando, FL
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Surface Water Nanofiltration (NF), Antiscalants, Choisy-le-Roi