This presentation discusses the existing and potential implementation of membrane technology in Oil and Gas field applications. It mainly focuses on the upstream drilling water treatment and produced water treatement. Special membrane and element material properties that are desired to solve real field water treatment needs for drilling and recycling are reviewed. These include salt separation properties, fouling control, high pressure and high temperature operating conditions.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Xiaofei Huang, Ph.D., P.E. / Rich Franks, P.E.
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company
- AMTA/SWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop, Keystone, CO
- AMTA/SWMOA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Salt separation, Fouling control, High temperature