This paper describes ten years of successful operation of membrane ultrafiltration at the Duck River Utility Commission (CRUC) and how the technology demonstrated the highest performance and reliability, comparable or better than any standard treatment technology. Energy use, water quality and plant expansions are all discussed.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Randal Braker, P.E. / Samantha Kendrick, P. E.
- Duck River Utility Commission / GE Power & Water
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Ultrafiltration, Duck River, case study