This presentation uses operations at an existing 10 mgd inland desalter facility (with an additional 10 mgd expansion currently being designed) and analysis from a four-stage pilot system to outline strategies to reduce the cost of high recovery RO, increase recovery of costly water resources thereby decreasing reliance on non-renewable water, and decrease the O&M requirements for high recovery RO.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jillian Vandegrift / Tim Rynders, P.E. / Tony Actis / Scott Niebur / Clint Carter
- CDM Smith Inc. / CDM Smith Inc. / CDM Smith Inc. / ECCV / ECCV
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- RO Pilot Study, High Recovery, Reducing Cost