The Cambria Sustainable Water Facility is an indirect potable reuse facility located along the central coast of California. This presentation will focus on start-up and operation of the plant, including operational challenges and product water quality.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Katherine Dowdell / Evelyn Chang, P.E. / Bob Gresens / Gregg Cummings / Gregory Wetterau, P.E., BCEE
- CDM Smith Inc. / Cambria Community Services District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane, Case Study, Reverse Osmosis, Microfiltration, Reuse