This poster presentation describes the examination of the effect of MnO2(S) on membrane fouling when it is used as a coagulant for organic materials. Therefore, this research carried out experiments to study the fouling phenomena caused by MnO2(S) and the floc formed after coagulation by Al based inorganic coagulants. Low pressure ultrafiltration and microfiltration membranes were tested
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Chun-Hsi Lai / Chia-Chin Chen / Hsuan-Hsien Yeh
- National Cheng Kung University
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Coagulation, Fouling, manganese oxide