This paper describes the Mesa Water Reliability Facility?s treatment system, which includes nanofiltration (NF). Operational challenges included: inconsistent results between silt density index (SDI) filter pad technologies; membrane fouling characteristics and challenges; membrane cleaning improvements and optimization; and flux and recovery setpoint optimizations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Eric Owens, PE / Karyn Igar, PE
- Separation Processes, Inc. / Mesa Water District
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- Nanofiltration, Operations