The presentation will review the design, cost and operational performance of a 5.2 MGD Integrated Membrane facility at PSU. The source water consists of two well fields, each with multiple wells, considered under the influence of surface water. One of the well fields has moderate levels of hardness. The process consists of Microfiltration (MF) followed by GAC and partial treatment by Nanofiltration (NF) for softening. Facility has been successfully operated for 1.5 years. performance data will be presented.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Ben Movahed, P.E., BCEE / Jim Baird, P.E., BCEE
- WATEK Engineering Corporation / Pennsylvania State University
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, State College, PA
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- NF, MF, Integrated Membrane (IMS)