The abstract describes the methodology of how a mass transfer model of the anthropogenic wastewater contaminant, caffeine, was created and validated. It also presents a general description of the results of the project. This abstract should be added to the program because it provides valuable insight regarding the transport of caffeine through a nanofiltration pilot. Also, model development methods described in this work can be applied to other constituents.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Samantha Black / Steven Duranceau
- HDR Engineering, Inc. / University of Central Florida
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Nanofiltration, Caffeine, Mass Transfer