This paper discusses the unique membrane installation at the Lynn R. Morgan Water Treatment Plant located in Erie Colorado that the facility uses pressurized microfiltration and submerged ultrafiltration are utilized within the same facility. The paper presents a summary of long term operations and also the fact that multiple surface water sources can be utilized to supply the treatment plant. This paper covers variables which can impact long term membrane performance and long term economics of treating surface waters with membrane filtration.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Nick Lucas / Russ Swerdfeger
- Siemens Water Technologies
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, San Antonio, TX
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Membrane case Study, Pressurized microfiltration, Submerged ultrafiltration, Lynn R. Morgan Water Treatment Plant