This presentation is about how to use the chemistry we know in brine water to solve scale build-up attributable to long disposal lines, inconsistent flows, and the introduction of air. We have worked heavily with two municipalities struggling with issues, the Brine Line in the inland empire and the concentrate tank in city of Sterling, and we have evidence that we’ve found a solution to some of the build-up problems that have been occurring in plants across the inland empire and also in the concentrate tank.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Jessica Boynton, PhD / Dr. Qian Z. Mather, PhD / David Ronald Beck / Amy C. Nowlin
- King Lee Technologies / King Lee Technologies / Sterling Water Treatment Plant / King Lee Technologies
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Brine Water, Chemistry, RO