This study will compare conventional SWRO systems operating at 40-45% recovery utilizing currently available energy recovery devices with the twin turbocharger design operating at about 60% recovery. Also, the impact on center port membrane housings for reduction in membrane arrays costs will be explored.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Michael Gisclair / Alisha Cooley / Radu Danila
- Fluid Equipment Development Company, LLC
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- SWRO, Twin Turbocharger, Permeate Recovery