Ultrafiltration membrane plants are typically operated within supplier process recommendations. Experienced plant operators may decide to test modifications of some process related parameters to evaluate their effect on the running costs. The paper presents long-term operation of the Keokuk Municipal Waterworks, Iowa, USA, where such experiments have been conducted.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Bill Seabold / Andrea Rogers / Francis Vaillancourt / Denis Vial / Peter Berg
- Keokuk Municipal Waterworks / Keokuk Municipal Waterworks / inge GmbH, BASF''s Ultrafiltration Membrane / inge GmbH, BASF''s Ultrafiltration Membrane / inge GmbH, BASF''s Ultrafiltration Membrane
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- UF, Keokuk Municipal Waterworks, Operations