The Signal Hill project showcases an innovative approach that other water suppliers can capitalize on – membrane treatment with high recovery to conserve local resources. This paper describes the key considerations of a hybrid membrane configuration to achieve color removal while maintaining high recovery without membrane scaling.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Roy Yu / Kevin Alexander, P.E. / Gary Silverman / Julie Nemeth-Harn, P.E.
- Hazen and Sawyer / Hazen and Sawyer / J.R. Filanc Construction Company, Inc. / Harn R/O Systems, Inc.
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, West Palm Beach, FL
- Membrane Technology Conference (MTC18)
- Hybrid Membrane Configuration, Color Removal, Groundwater Treatment