Fargo owns and operates a15 MGD membrane water treatment plant built in 2018, the first true surface water RO plant in the nation. The treatment processes consist of coagulation/flocculation/sedimentation, UF membrane, and RO membrane. The RO bypass flow goes through ozone and GAC. This presentation will discuss some unique aspects of the project throughout piloting, design, construction, commissioning, and the normal operation.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Qigang Chang, PhD, PE / Troy Hall
- Advanced Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc. (AE2S) / City of Fargo Water Treatment Plant
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop, Grand Forks, ND
- AMTA Technology Transfer Workshop
- UF Membrane, RO Membrane, Surface Water