Membrane fouling is a limiting factor for the operation of UF processes and fouling management is critical for successful integration of UF technologies in water treatment. A new data analysis approach of transmembrane pressure balance (TMP balance) may improve data interpretation and operating decisions. Using flux data and different cleaning regimes, sustainable UF performance was achieved.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Christopher Boyd, Ph.D. / Steven Duranceau, Ph.D., P.E.
- Alan Plummer Associates, Inc. / University of Central Florida
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference, Las Vegas, NV
- AWWA/AMTA Membrane Technology Conference
- TMP Balance Approach, Membrane Fouling, Ultrafiltration