The results of the pilot testing of 6 different membrane module evaluated over the past year will be presented and discussed. The presentation will focus on the variations of backwashing and cleaning strategies used to treat the water, and will discuss the differences in membrane fouling rates that occur as a result of operation on secondary effluent. The presentation will focus on differences associated between microfiltration and ultrafiltration membrane products and lessons learned about piloting multiple membrane modules in parallel.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- James C. (Jim) Vickers, P.E. / Don W. Zylstra, P.E.
- Separation Processes, Inc. / West Basin Municipal Water District
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference, Long Beach, CA
- AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference
- Ultrafiltration, Microfiltration, Pilot, Reuse