Presented by AMTA and the American Water Works Association, the Membrane Technology Conference explores how the latest developments in membrane technology can enhance water reliability and quality. Each year the conference showcases new directions in water and wastewater treatment technologies, desalting and membrane bioreactor applications.
Registration for MTC21 opens in Fall 2020.
Call for Abstracts Now Open!
Presenters wanted! Help advance the water industry by sharing your knowledge.
The 2021 Membrane Technology Conference is now accepting abstracts, special topic session, and pre-conference workshop submissions. The deadline for all submissions is 4:00 p.m. (MDT) on August 27, 2020.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Education Services
Who attends MTC?
- Consultants and contractors
- Professors and students
- Federal, state and municipal management and executives
- Local, state and federal regulators
- International audience
- Manufacturers, suppliers and distributors
- Scientists and researchers
- Water and wastewater engineers
- Water utility plant management and executives
MTC 2022 – February 21-25, Las Vegas, Nevada