Determining sensitivity for MF and UF system is one of the more complex aspects of regulatory compliance under the LT2ESWTR. This presentation will address the considerations associated with determining the Log Removal Value (LRV) of a MF/UF membrane system under the guidelines established by the rule. The discussion will focus upon the Pressure Decay Test and its variations.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- James C. (Jim) Vickers, P.E.
- Separation Processes, Inc.
- AMTA Annual Meeting, Austin, TX
- Pre-Conference Workshop - AMTA/SCMA Membrane Filtration Guidance Manual Understanding Integrity Calculations
- microfiltration (MF) membrane filtration technologies, ultrafiltration (UF) membrane filtration, operations of membrane plants