Join us for the 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium on September 10-13, 2017 in Phoenix, AZ. The annual event presents what’s working, what’s new, and what’s next in water reuse policy, operations, technology and public perception. This year’s Symposium will feature:
- More than 100 presentations, panel discussions, and workshops.
- National, regional, and local perspectives on water policy, potable reuse, industrial reuse, water treatment, water quality, desalination, and more.
- A Reuse Bootcamp which will provide an A to Z overview of all things reuse.
- A technical tour with stops at the Town of Gilbert Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch and Scottsdale Water’s Reclamation and Advanced Water Treatment Plant.
- The Reuse Beer Fest, a culmination of a statewide contest and outreach program.
- Daily networking breaks, a networking dinner at The Duce (included in the registration), and an optional baseball game (Arizona Diamondbacks versus the Colorado Rockies).
- Annual awards luncheon and presentation.