The presentation will describe the basics of membrane technology with an introduction to reverse osmosis, microfiltration and ultrafiltration. The differnces in how the separations are achieved and how the processes opearate will be given. Examples of where RO, MF and UF are applied will be mentioned with particular attention to unconventional water treatment.
This presentation is available to AMTA Members only.
- Harold Fravel, Jr., Ph.D.
- American Membrane Technology Association (AMTA)
- AMTA/SCMA Technology Transfer Workshop, Houston, TX
- AMTA/SCMA Technology Transfer Workshop
- Membrane Basics, Reverse Osmosis, Training